Thursday, September 30, 2010

Live Update: Buster Posey...better than Buddha, Mick Jaggar, and the Cookie Monster COMBINED

A 2-1 Giants lead just became 4-1.
Buster went deep. Because, you know, that's what most rookies do in late september. They catch a pitching rotation that features 5 1st round draft choices and 2 cy youngs, bat cleanup, nail baserunners like it's their job, and hit clutch homeruns.

Completely normal.
On a side note, the Dbacks apparently just brought in the whitest man ever created to pitch.
Anyway, my last email got me thinking about Magic vs. Torture.

Here's my breakdown by Giants starter.
Timmy: 80% magic, 20% torture (sometimes he walks guys)
Cain: 60% magic, 40% torture (not his fault he never gets run support!)
Sanchez: 100% magic, 100% torture (he's so good, and SO wild)
Zito: 10% magic, 90% torture (the magic is his curveball)
Bumgarner: I dunno, mostly magic. A little torture.
Later, I'll do the hitters if I have time

No comments:

Post a Comment