Thursday, September 30, 2010

24 Days of Magic LIVE UPDATE!

From My Cubicle!

homerun Kung Fu Panda! He's baaaaaaaaaaack

3 hits on Tuesday, 1-3 yesterday, and now a homer to give us a 1-0 lead.

I can't believe I didn't mention Tim LIncecum once in my blog about yesterday. He was sick. He gave up a leadoff homer. And then he was just unbelievable.

My favorite moment by far came in the 7th inning, a moment my friend Ben would appreciate more than most.
He was sick.
He had thrown 110 pitches.
Arizona had 2 guys on and their cleanup hitter up.
2 outs.

Bochy, the manager, jogged out to the mound, not to take Lincecum out for sure, but to check on him to see whether or not he thought he might be done. Two relievers stood in the bullpen and watched, ready to be summoned.
Bochy said something, and Lincecum didn't say a word. Didn't talk. Just looked at Bochy, who promptly turned around and ran back to the dugout.

And then Lincecum struck out Chris Young to end the inning.
That is what your best pitcher is supposed to do.

Oh crap, Dbags are rallying...gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment